Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CPM Retail changes name to Soloberry to align with international push
CPM Retail, part of the AG Thames Group, will change its name to Soloberry to align the UK based business with that of its model in Spain, Soloberry SL. The move will go into effect today (1st December 2017).
The company has expansions planned in North Africa, South America, Eastern Europe and Asia. This will see the business become one international berry company, under a single marque of Soloberry.
In the past year, the company has added stone fruit to its portfolio, linking its customers, growers, breeding and investment projects further.
As part of the change, Begnat Robichaud, formerly General Manager of CPM, will become Managing Director of Soloberry, with Graham Blake, formerly General Manager of Soloberry SL, moving to a Non-Executive role, to support the transition and growth.
“I am excited about the changes that I believe will drive the company to go forward as one, a stronger combined team, able to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. We have an owner committed to success, and there is big potential to deliver for our customers, growers and breeding partners.”
“Our combined management team has a mixture of youth and experience with unsurpassed depth of industry knowledge and a clear understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities. From being a business selling exclusively in UK, we now have activity in all European markets, and initial sales into the developing Asian markets which expands almost daily.”
For more information:
Tel: +44 013 2264 3022
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: