Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Israeli Prime Minister keen on investing in Kenyan agriculture
The Prime Minister of Israel has said that Israel is ready to increase agricultural cooperation with Kenya. He voiced Israel's interest in investing in agricultural development in Africa and is looking to accomplish this goal by starting with Kenya. They plan to bring more advanced forms of irrigation and power generation to increase productivity for farmers.
"Israel is working in water, agriculture, cyber security in information technology, in every field of human endeavour. We believe we can better the lives for people everywhere, but first in Africa," The Minister said.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector: