Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Israeli Prime Minister keen on investing in Kenyan agriculture
The Prime Minister of Israel has said that Israel is ready to increase agricultural cooperation with Kenya. He voiced Israel's interest in investing in agricultural development in Africa and is looking to accomplish this goal by starting with Kenya. They plan to bring more advanced forms of irrigation and power generation to increase productivity for farmers.
"Israel is working in water, agriculture, cyber security in information technology, in every field of human endeavour. We believe we can better the lives for people everywhere, but first in Africa," The Minister said.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector: