Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: New greenhouse model in HainanStarted in October 2015, Hainan's modern agriculture demonstration park is the largest and most complete agricultural park in China, with a total construction area over 7 hectares, and an investment fund over 4.6 million USD. The project mainly includes the construction of greenhouses and supporting equipment, mainly planting pepper, tomato, cucumber, eggplant, watermelon and other green fruits and vegetables.
This project was designed and constructed by Beijing Kingpeng International Hi-tech Corporation. Kingpeng Group used a new designed roof window with fully-open roof window, axis set beside the gutter, which makes a large ventilation range when the windows are open. Besides that, when the windows close, this design also has strong wind resistance ability, combined with an automatic control system, automatic electrostatic powder coating surface treatment and aluminum roll film shaft. After complete greenhouse construction in May 2016, it survived the strongest typhoon in Hainan, with wind speeds up to 45m/s in October.
The greenhouse material was mainly produced in China; part of the equipment imported from Holland. It is now becoming the largest single cropping greenhouse in China. It not only promoted and enhanced the level of local facility agriculture, but has a profound impact on the entire greenhouse industry in China, according to Jessie Zhang, Regional Sales Manager at Kingpeng.
For more information:
Beijing Kingpeng International Hitech Corporation
Publication date: 12/1/2017
Other news in this sector: