- LED Showroom build-out is complete and fully operational allowing for cost savings from a vertically integrated warehouse and showroom.
- Demand is increasing for LED Canada’s award-winning Scorpion grow light as more licensed growers complete testing.
- A licensed producer in the USA was able to secure a rebate from its public power supplier for its use of LED Canada Scorpion grow lights, paving the way for savings and large LED purchase orders.
- Peking University has been using LED Canada grow lights and has shown that they produce the highest yields versus other grow lights tested.
- LED Canada is in the final stages of providing a quote on its LEDs for the previously announced Mobile, AL farm and another farm in development in Massachusetts. Each vertical farm would require 9,000 8-foot LED lamps, which would represent a multimillion-dollar purchase order for each project.
For more information:
Future Farm Technologies
342 Compass Circle
North Kingstown RI 02852
T: (617) 834-9467