Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian LEDs prove productive in ChinaFuture Farm Technologies announces that its LED Canada division has made significant progress in the past quarter.
- LED Showroom build-out is complete and fully operational allowing for cost savings from a vertically integrated warehouse and showroom.
- Demand is increasing for LED Canada’s award-winning Scorpion grow light as more licensed growers complete testing.
- A licensed producer in the USA was able to secure a rebate from its public power supplier for its use of LED Canada Scorpion grow lights, paving the way for savings and large LED purchase orders.
- Peking University has been using LED Canada grow lights and has shown that they produce the highest yields versus other grow lights tested.
- LED Canada is in the final stages of providing a quote on its LEDs for the previously announced Mobile, AL farm and another farm in development in Massachusetts. Each vertical farm would require 9,000 8-foot LED lamps, which would represent a multimillion-dollar purchase order for each project.
For more information:
Future Farm Technologies
342 Compass Circle
North Kingstown RI 02852
T: (617) 834-9467
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Other news in this sector: