Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian LEDs prove productive in ChinaFuture Farm Technologies announces that its LED Canada division has made significant progress in the past quarter.
- LED Showroom build-out is complete and fully operational allowing for cost savings from a vertically integrated warehouse and showroom.
- Demand is increasing for LED Canada’s award-winning Scorpion grow light as more licensed growers complete testing.
- A licensed producer in the USA was able to secure a rebate from its public power supplier for its use of LED Canada Scorpion grow lights, paving the way for savings and large LED purchase orders.
- Peking University has been using LED Canada grow lights and has shown that they produce the highest yields versus other grow lights tested.
- LED Canada is in the final stages of providing a quote on its LEDs for the previously announced Mobile, AL farm and another farm in development in Massachusetts. Each vertical farm would require 9,000 8-foot LED lamps, which would represent a multimillion-dollar purchase order for each project.
For more information:
Future Farm Technologies
342 Compass Circle
North Kingstown RI 02852
T: (617) 834-9467
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Other news in this sector: