- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (ON): Aleafia’s 160,000 sq. ft. greenhouse retrofitting on schedule
- Screening protects citrus from greening and storms
- France: Hotel puts stop to food waste with virtuous biosystem
- US (CA): Turnkey automated cultivation systems for the cannabis industry
- Germany: Wittingen gets first joint Food & Energy facility
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
"Three layered coir textures create perfect environment for blueberries"
“Blueberry demand is at an all-time high worldwide. We are happy to be able to provide a growing solution that will help growers fulfill this increasing demand,” states Sam Ahilan, CEO of FibreDust LLC. “The texture of this blend gives the blueberry plant all it needs for easy root penetration, providing excellent aeration, great drainage and moisture retention.”
True Blue Grow bags are now shipping worldwide.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 09/17/2018 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 09/12/2018 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 08/30/2018 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 08/15/2018 New Kenyan coco peat producer sources locally
- 08/07/2018 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 08/07/2018 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small
- 07/20/2018 Small amount of zinc essential for formation of growth substance of the plant
- 07/13/2018 Commercial growers get new wood fiber option
- 07/05/2018 Response of bell pepper to cultivation in coconut fiber or soil
- 07/02/2018 "Growing has never been so precise"
- 06/28/2018 "Plants less susceptible to crazy roots with organic substrate"
- 06/26/2018 "Vigorous crops well balanced all year round"
- 06/12/2018 US (WA): Turning urban wood waste into biochar
- 06/11/2018 Australian strawberry grower increases yield with rockwool
- 06/08/2018 Loco about Coco
- 06/04/2018 Jiffy Products Sri Lanka successfully EU Organic certified
- 05/30/2018 Poland: New carbon substrate from organic raw material
- 05/23/2018 "Reducing labour costs and improving crop growth in soft fruit"
- 05/22/2018 Strawberry growers in Spain move out of soil