- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (OH): Hydroponic program gets boost from police department
- Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- Urban Crop Solutions
- Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
Top 5 -last month
- Biogas specialist presents concepts for energy plants and slurry processing
- Thailand: 30 percent more visitors for Horti Asia and Agritechnica Asia
- “We’re heading towards the best cucumber season in years”
- Mauritius: Increasing the resilience of small farmers to the effects of climate change
- US: MSU horticulture student awarded future organic farmer grant
Top 5 -last week
- Lea Valley Growers
- India: Farmers dump tomatoes in Anantapur as price crashes
- CAN (BC): Delta to impose greenhouse rules for Tsawwassen property
- "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- Turkey: 1.1 billion USD exports from West Mediterranean region of Turkey so far in 2018
International Soft Fruit Conference, Thursday 11th January 2018
BVB Substrates and Delphy will organize the eighth ‘International Soft Fruit Conference’ in ‘s-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands on Thursday 11 January 2018. Following the conference, a Conference Dinner will be held on Thursday evening and a Field Trip on Friday.
Confirmed as speakers for the conference are Marc Kenis, CABI, Switzerland (Biocontrol of Drosophila suzukii), Bart Jongenelen BSc, Researcher Strawberry, Delphy (Evolution of the everbearer: results of today and the opportunities of tomorrow), Jurgen Verheyen, Crop specialist berries, Biobest (Thrips biological control in strawberries and other soft fruit)
The complete programme can be found here.
The entrance fee for the International Soft Fruit Conference € 100,- (VAT incl). Book before 15th December and pay only € 70,- (VAT incl).
Registration can be done here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day