Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
International Soft Fruit Conference, Thursday 11th January 2018The International Soft Fruit Conference 2018 will include a wide range of presentations that cover many different aspects of the soft fruit industry. Simultaneously to the presentations there will be an exhibition where soft fruit related companies and organizations present their newest developments and services.
BVB Substrates and Delphy will organize the eighth ‘International Soft Fruit Conference’ in ‘s-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands on Thursday 11 January 2018. Following the conference, a Conference Dinner will be held on Thursday evening and a Field Trip on Friday.
Confirmed as speakers for the conference are Marc Kenis, CABI, Switzerland (Biocontrol of Drosophila suzukii), Bart Jongenelen BSc, Researcher Strawberry, Delphy (Evolution of the everbearer: results of today and the opportunities of tomorrow), Jurgen Verheyen, Crop specialist berries, Biobest (Thrips biological control in strawberries and other soft fruit)
The complete programme can be found here.
The entrance fee for the International Soft Fruit Conference € 100,- (VAT incl). Book before 15th December and pay only € 70,- (VAT incl).
Registration can be done here.
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: