Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
International Soft Fruit Conference, Thursday 11th January 2018The International Soft Fruit Conference 2018 will include a wide range of presentations that cover many different aspects of the soft fruit industry. Simultaneously to the presentations there will be an exhibition where soft fruit related companies and organizations present their newest developments and services.
BVB Substrates and Delphy will organize the eighth ‘International Soft Fruit Conference’ in ‘s-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands on Thursday 11 January 2018. Following the conference, a Conference Dinner will be held on Thursday evening and a Field Trip on Friday.
Confirmed as speakers for the conference are Marc Kenis, CABI, Switzerland (Biocontrol of Drosophila suzukii), Bart Jongenelen BSc, Researcher Strawberry, Delphy (Evolution of the everbearer: results of today and the opportunities of tomorrow), Jurgen Verheyen, Crop specialist berries, Biobest (Thrips biological control in strawberries and other soft fruit)
The complete programme can be found here.
The entrance fee for the International Soft Fruit Conference € 100,- (VAT incl). Book before 15th December and pay only € 70,- (VAT incl).
Registration can be done here.
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: