Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GrowTech Eurasia kicks offLast year over 80,000 visitors passed the entrance of Turkish horticultural fair GrowTech Eurasia, and this year the number of visitors is not expected to be smaller. With over 800 visitors from 30 countries, the GrowTech is an international gateway for the surrounding countries.
The Horticoop team is present
You'll find several suppliers at the Royal Brinkman booth
The exhibition takes place for the 17th time, covering an area of more than 50,000 m2. According to the organisation, the growing amount of breeders is remarkable. "Turkey is taking big steps in the breeding market. We expect this market to grow even further."
Prins Group Horticultural Projects
Debets Schalke - Sera Projeleri!
Over the next couple of days, Hortidaily's Eelkje Pulley will visit the trade show to make a photo report. Please send us an e-mail if we can publish your news from the show.
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Other news in this sector: