Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Seatrade and CMA CGM restructure and delay vessel sharing agreement
The new vessel sharing agreement (VSA) announced earlier this year between CMA CGM and Seatrade linking Northern Europe, the East Coast of the United States, Central America, the Pacific Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Peru and the Caribbean on a weekly basis, will not proceed in its intended form.
Seatrade has in recent months evaluated its global strategic options
considering current market conditions, including the future involvement in the Meridian Service.
Seatrade has reached an agreement with CMA CGM to restructure the VSA. The service will be upgraded to a weekly service as from January 2018, and will among other vessels utilise Seatrade’s fully cellular and geared 2,200 TEU Colour Class specialised container vessels, combined with container equipment currently controlled by Seatrade.
Seatrade told that it is pleased to have reached this agreement with CMA CGM securing continuation, schedule reliability and highest possible service level for Seatrade's major customers in the trade.
While the involvement of Seatrade in the NZ to Northern Europe trade is
reduced the Seatrade group said that it will continue to provide its Fast Direct Dedicated (FDD) services to worldwide markets for transportation of perishable cargoes.
For more information:
Tel:+32 497 475 784
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: