Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BrownGrow appoints Dr Mike Nichols as technical consultantBrownGrow has appointed Dr Mike Nichols as Technical Consultant. His role will be advising clients on optimising coir as a growing medium, characteristics of the particles for the production of high value horticultural crops.
His research will be on coco coir substrate composition, long fibers vs chips in your growing medium.
Dr Nichols holds a BSc and MSc in Horticulture from Nottingham University, (UK), and (in 1970) was awarded the first PhD in Horticultural Science at Massey University where he lectured in horticulture for 40 years. Mike brings to BrownGrow, a wealth of horticultural experience having consulted world-wide for a wide range of international organisations including FAO, World Bank, UNDP, USAID, Dole, etc., and has published over 100 reviewed scientific publications and writes technical articles regularly for industry magazines.
For more information:
Toll - +1-800-484- 0506
Publication date: 11/28/2017
Other news in this sector: