Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bayer Nunhems: digging, pushing and shapingThe construction of the R&D facilities 'GreenEx' has been in full swing ever since the first pole was pushed into the ground. One and a half months later the outlines of all departments of the greenhouses are clearly visible from above. The foundation poles for the heat buffer are being driven into the soil right now. The groundworks for the water basins are progressing fast and they are starting to shape the scenery.
An overview of all buildings and zones
The drone images give a good impression of the entire project, and show the precise locations of where everything will end up.
Foundation works for the buffer tank
The Voorwinden crew are keeping an orderly site
Drainage is being dug, cement is delivered
A proper overview of the site, and in the foreground the foundation works for the heat buffer
Looking straight down from high altitude
Have a look at the images from the drone below.
For more information:
Havecon Kassenbouw B.V.
2665 JE Bleiswijk
2665 ZG Bleiswijk
Tel. +31(0)10 266 32 70
Fax +31(0)10 266 32 71
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Other news in this sector: