- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- California to build first large-scale water storage after 40 years
- "Vertical farming in the Netherlands not an addition"
- Dutch greenhouse suppliers unite in Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- HortiFresh to stimulate fruits and vegetables sector in West Africa
- Russia: High-tech greenhouse complex opened in Rostov region
Top 5 -last week
CAN (ON): Southshore Greenhouses increases productivity by over 30%
Productive has enabled Southshore Greenhouses to increase productivity by more than 30%. The increase in worker productivity not only benefits the grower but also allows the worker to earn a better wage. Although the Ontario, CA, government is introducing hikes in minimum wage, productive Southshore workers are already earning much more than minimum wage, with some earning over $18 an hour. Productive employees are enjoying the fruits of their labour with higher pay while working less hours.
With HortiMaX Productive’s ability to integrate a piece work system, greenhouse operations can reduce the number of employees needed per acre while increasing the amount of production. Through their hard work and dedication, employees have the ability to earn more while working fewer hours, creating optimal working conditions.
By utilizing HortiMaX Productive, supervisors are aware of the number of carts that each worker is picking. This information allows them to make informed decisions on piece work rates, and picking pace. Not only does Productive showcase each worker’s responsibility, but the system is also a great tool for team motivation. Employee results are broadcasted on a monitor within the facility, allowing every member of the team to view each other’s performance.
Southshore finds the HortiMaX Productive reporting easy to use and extremely flexible. HortiMaX Productive allows supervisors to view data in ways that make sense. Supervisors could view reports based on varieties, pick dates, and greenhouse facility right down to the row.
For more information:
T: +31(0)15 3620300
F: +31(0)15 3693038
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Italy: "Hydroponic cultivation lowers disease risk"
- 10/15/2018 Sarah Dressel: New Paltz woman is a vibrant symbol of farming’s future
- 10/15/2018 Italy: the fennel campaign has started in Emilia-Romagna
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 US (NV): Aquaponics farm increases tomato yields by 20% with new lighting
- 10/12/2018 Canada: Opportunity Scholarships awarded to students pursuing education in agriculture and food-related fields
- 10/12/2018 Cees and Nynke Groenewegen grow 25 tomato varieties in Sweden
- 10/11/2018 Canada: Winners announced of 2018-19 ASPB Conviron Scholars Program
- 10/11/2018 Malaysia: Three friends supply fresh veggies thanks to NFT
- 10/10/2018 “I care about Dutch product a great deal”
- 10/10/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- 10/10/2018 Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome the challenges?
- 10/10/2018 Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- 10/08/2018 From rose greenhouse to vineyard under glass
- 10/08/2018 US (TX): Big Tex Urban Farms donate more to local community thanks to oxygen nanobubbles
- 10/08/2018 US (MI): Flint resident wants to beat the food desert with a greenhouse
- 10/05/2018 US (IL): Organic farm sees "healthy and productive tomatoes" with clipper system
- 10/05/2018 CAN (ON): Tomato grower to be sentenced for illegal cannabis
- 10/04/2018 Courgette: a good beginning for the autumnal campaign
- 10/03/2018 CAN (BC): Village Farms Runs for the Cure