Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
International Agricultural Exhibition UzAgroExpo 2017
"Uzbekistan is opening up to foreign companies"
After a good start in the Kazakhstan market, the trade and consultancy company Prime HortiSolutions LLP is crossing borders again. "The Uzbekistan greenhouse market offers possibilities for our total greenhouse package", the Dutch shareholder says.
In 2015 the Dutch shareholder started the company Prime HortiSolutions. After two successful years focussing on the Kazakhstan greenhouse market and becoming known locally as PHS is now expanding its business. "We are moving to the south and entering the Uzbek market."
This week, PHS participates at the 13th International Agricultural Exhibition UzAgroExpo 2017 in Tashkent. The management tells us more about the Uzbek market. "At the end of 2016, a new president was installed in Uzbekistan and this Mr Mirziyoyev is opening up the market for foreign companies. Of course we'll remain active in Kazakhstan, since this is our main market, but we foresee growth and opportunities in the Uzbek greenhouse market. For now, most growers have their plants in the soil and if they own a greenhouse, it's a simple one. Over the next years, focus is on modernizing the industry - and that's exactly what we can help with."
Prime HortiSolutions is an (exclusive) distributor for many European brands for Kazakhstan and it can supply a wide range of products like cocopeat products (Dutch Plantin), stone-wool products (Cultilene), high quality fertilizers (Haifa), shading products for greenhouses (Mardenkro) as well as greenhouse consumables (Horticoop) and many others. "Our aim is to become also one of the leading suppliers in Uzbekistan with the total package for greenhouses. From construction of greenhouses, substrates, fertilisers till seeds."
For more information and enquiries please contact:
Prime HortiSolutions LLP
Hans Op het Veld
Tel.: +7 775 371 80 71
Tel.: +7 701 783 79 15
Other news in this sector: