Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mann Packing wins AFP Philanthropic Corporation of the Year Award
Representatives at Mann Packing received the Philanthropic Corporation of the Year award from the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Monterey Bay Chapter. Mann’s was chosen for its generous support and exemplary contributions to nonprofit agencies throughout Monterey County, California.
The AFP represents nearly 28,000 members in more than 190 chapters throughout the world; working for more than 40 years to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. The AFP’s Monterey Bay Chapter was founded in 1993.
The honor was accepted by Lorri Koster, Mann’s chairman & CEO, at the awards presentation – a part of National Philanthropy Day celebrations nationwide – at the Inn at Spanish Bay in Pebble Beach.
“Beyond innovation and products, Mann Packing believes in its community, and throughout its three generations of leadership, has developed a culture of philanthropy that reaches broadly in our county,” said Rob Lee, partner at Hayashi Wayland, 2016’s Philanthropic Corporation of the Year recipient.
“The company encourages its employees to be part of the process by identifying projects and volunteer opportunities, board service, and by matching employees’ financial contributions for greater impact. This honor is well deserved.”
Mann Packing supports over 50 nonprofit agencies in Monterey County including Rancho Cielo, CASA, CPY, Boys & Girls Club, Epicenter, YoSal, Youth Arts Collective, and First Tee.
Other award recipients were formally recognized and congratulated at the Monterey Bay Chapter’s annual National Philanthropy Day awards luncheon:
- Outstanding Philanthropist of the Year – Marsha McMahan Zelus
- Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation – Mann Packing
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation – Berkshire Foundation
- Outstanding Philanthropic Service Organization – Everett Alvarez High School Interact Club
- Outstanding Philanthropic Young Adult – Devin Ryan
- Outstanding Philanthropic Youth – Matt Gibbs
For more information:
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Other news in this sector: