Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Rainier Fruit to honor local heroes in new campaign
Rainier Fruit has announced the launch of its new campaign to honor those working to improve their communities called "Wholesome Heroes".
Over the past few years, the company has established partnerships with the Boston Marathon, the Portland Marathon, Charleston Marathon, and Twin Cities Marathon.
Carrying the Wholesome to the Core program beyond running, Rainier will soon announce a partnership with an additional national healthy lifestyle event that will reach thousands of fitness enthusiasts.
As the company launches its Wholesome Heroes campaign, they are looking for people who are making a positive impact in their community through the work they do, volunteer efforts, or health and wellness initiatives that impact themselves, their family, or their community.
Wholesome Heroes will be named on a weekly basis, and Rainier Fruit will share their stories to help draw attention to the important work that these people are doing. Rainier Fruit will also name Wholesome Heroes within their company, as well trade partners throughout the industry that are going above and beyond. A small recognition package will be awarded to all named Wholesome Heroes.
To nominate someone who is making a positive impact, those interested can visit the Rainier website at http://rainierfruit.com/wholesomehero/ to complete the nomination form.
For more information:
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Other news in this sector: