Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Brazil pushes back decision on Bayer-Monsanto tie-upBrazilian antitrust agency Cade on Wednesday extended its deadline to review the takeover of Monsanto by Bayer by 90 days to late March, potentially spoiling plans to wrap up the $66 billion tie-up by the end of the year.
In February, Bayer said it was aiming to get regulatory clearances and close the transaction before the end of 2017.
The extension of Cadeís review could push a decision to March 20. A ruling had initially been expected in late December.
Under Brazilian law, Cade has as many as 330 days to make a final decision on any merger. Its review of the Bayer-Monsanto deal started on April 24.
Read more at Reuters (Ana Mano)
Publication date: 11/23/2017
Other news in this sector: