Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian carrier UTair appoints new cargo sales agent for Moscow hub
Russian carrier UTair has appointed TEK Poseidon – the Russian member of the 1GSA network – as its cargo sales agent for services from its Moscow Vnukovo hub, and its stations in Riga (Latvia) and Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
TEK Poseidon will particularly focus on marketing bi-directional capacity on the airline’s six times weekly services from Vnukovo (VKO) to Tashkent using B767s, and its daily 737 services to Riga.
To represent UTAir, TEK Poseidon has opened new offices in both Riga and Tashkent, supplementing its existing Moscow base.
TEK Poseidon also identifies strong potential for services from VKO to Dushanbe (Tajikistan) and Yerevan (Armenia), along with the proposed new route from VKO to Milan Malpensa. The extent of UTAir’s network will also open up transit opportunities over its VKO hub, such as Tashkent to Riga.
To broaden the appeal of UTAir’s services, TEK Poseidon will provide Customs clearance, road feeder services and local collection and delivery from each of its three bases. UTAir serves a total of 72 destinations with its 65-strong fleet.
TEK Poseidon chief executive Alexander Tysyachnikov said: “In commodity terms, there are large markets for dried fruit, garments and apparel, and fresh fruit and vegetables imports. Export potential includes oil and gas industry equipment, automotive components and after-market spares, and pharma.
“With UTAir’s growing network, combined with our own transshipment and RFS capabilities in Moscow, we believe there is excellent interline potential, and anticipate a good balance of cargo in both directions on all routes.”
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Other news in this sector: