Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Delphy starts research into lighting strategy for raspberries and blackberriesThere is growing interest for the year-round production of raspberries and blackberries. During the winter, the growing of a qualitatively good product is still surrounded by uncertainties. This is why Delphy has taken the initiative to research it further. In November, the Delphy Improvement Centre in Bleiswijk, the Netherlands began researching into the possibility of an earlier and increased production of both Raspberries and Blackberries through the implementation of LED lighting that is suited to match other growing measures.
Delphy are hoping to develop a viable growing concept which will yield a qualitatively good product. The aim is to realise the first production at the end of February.
Interested participants who like to stay informed on these innovative developments can contact:
- Lisanne Helmus, researcher Delphy Improvement Centre +31(0)6 21 58 67 30, or e-mail: email@example.com
- Willem van Eldik, Delphy Ligneous Berries team +31(0)6 53 37 45 38, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12 December 2017, Delphy will be holding their first open-afternoon in collaboration with the participating growers and other participants.
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Other news in this sector: