Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
first Australian cannabis Ultra-Clima:
Australia: MYM engages KUBO to build 1,200,000 sq.ft. greenhouseMYM announces that Puf Ventures Australia has engaged Dutch greenhouse builder KUBO for engineering and tender process for the construction of the 1,200,000 sq.ft. fully automated greenhouse to be built in New South Wales Australia, the Northern Rivers Project.
The Company has chosen Dutch greenhouse builder KUBO, to engineer and tender the first Ultra-Clima Greenhouse in Australia specifically for Cannabis.
The Northern Rivers Project consists of multiple zones over 1,200,000 sqft. This facility is believed to be the Southern Hemisphere’s largest purpose-built greenhouse, designed specifically to produce medical-grade cannabis. Upon completion, the facility will have an estimated annual production capacity of over 100,000 kg of cannabis.
The Northern Rivers greenhouse project, with the guidance of greenhouse expert and pioneer, Casey Houwelings is poised to deliver combined automation, efficiency, good manufacturing practices and sustainability features under one roof.
The new facility will create of 300 jobs in the Northern Rivers Region of New South Wales with opportunities for many downstream businesses in the region. Northern Rivers is a partnership between MYM Nutraceuticals and PUF Ventures Canada of which MYM owns 35%.
For more information:
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Other news in this sector: