Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
For the third consecutive year, SUNSET has partnered with the Movember Foundation to raise awareness about men’s health. This year’s $20,000 donation brings the total amount raised by SUNSET for the Movember Foundation to $60,000.
“At SUNSET, we pride ourselves on helping our customers to live healthier lives” CEO Paul Mastronardi explained. “The goal of our #MoKumato campaign is to make it easier for anyone to start a conversation about important men’s health issues. It’s all about increasing awareness and motivating men to take preventive action.”
Throughout the month of November, SUNSET Kumato packages will have a special mustache shaped label that promotes the Movember Foundation. Consumers are encouraged to pose for a selfie with the mustache and post it to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with #MoKumato to spread awareness.
This year, SUNSET has also launched a dedicated landing page for the campaign, sunsetgrown.com/movember/ where consumers can discover statistics about men’s health as well as participating in weekly giveaways on social media all month long.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1491
Mob: 519 990 8464
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Other news in this sector: