Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
For the third consecutive year, SUNSET has partnered with the Movember Foundation to raise awareness about menís health. This yearís $20,000 donation brings the total amount raised by SUNSET for the Movember Foundation to $60,000.
ďAt SUNSET, we pride ourselves on helping our customers to live healthier livesĒ CEO Paul Mastronardi explained. ďThe goal of our #MoKumato campaign is to make it easier for anyone to start a conversation about important menís health issues. Itís all about increasing awareness and motivating men to take preventive action.Ē
Throughout the month of November, SUNSET Kumato packages will have a special mustache shaped label that promotes the Movember Foundation. Consumers are encouraged to pose for a selfie with the mustache and post it to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with #MoKumato to spread awareness.
This year, SUNSET has also launched a dedicated landing page for the campaign, sunsetgrown.com/movember/ where consumers can discover statistics about menís health as well as participating in weekly giveaways on social media all month long.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1491
Mob: 519 990 8464
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Other news in this sector: