Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): CDFA schedules training workshops for cannabis cultivatorsThe California Department of Food and Agriculture’s CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Division is announcing a series of 10 workshops in late November and December for training on completing applications for state licensing.
CDFA anticipates issuing cannabis cultivation licenses on or about January 1, 2018. In addition to state licensure, applicants are required to comply with any local cannabis cultivation requirements. Applicants should check with their local jurisdiction regarding local ordinance requirements.
Space is limited to about 150 participants per workshop. Additionally, as of November 30, a recorded training session will be available on the CalCannabis website at calcannabis.cdfa.ca.gov.
All training sessions are from 12:30-5pm. The dates and locations can be found here.
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Other news in this sector: