Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
J&J Family of Farms welcomes new Director of Grower Development
J&J Family of Farms recently hired Mark Konstan as its new Director of Grower Development, Western Division.
Mark Konstan brings more than 34 years of experience in the produce industry and 26 years of experience with national fresh produce company. For over 20 years, Mark worked at The Produce Exchange where he gained significant experience working with growers to help them develop their programs to increase volume and quality of their commodities.
Mark has in-depth knowledge and experience of the vegetable category and has worked with growers and customers in North America, Mexico, Canada, and Europe.
Mark will report directly to David Guzi, Senior VP of Sales at J&J Family of Farms to grow our western footprint. “We are excited to have Mark on board at J&J, said David Guzi. “He is an integral part in growing our distribution in Nogales, AZ. and McAllen, TX by continuing to recruit and develop new growers in Mexico.”
“I look forward to taking on this role, and contributing to the western growth of J&J,” said Konstan. “I want to continue building great relationships with our current Mexican grower partners and expand our family of farms in the West.”
For more information:
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Other news in this sector: