Job offersmore »
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: Aurora issues cannabis recallOn November 16, 2017, Aurora Cannabis Enterprises Inc. initiated a voluntary Type II recall for one lot of Sundance borealis blend (sativa), sold in 5 g bottles, due to an error in packaging of the product. The delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content identified on the label was higher and the cannabidiol (CBD) content identified on the label was lower than the concentration present in the product.
For lot 17-118-2042, the products packaged contained a THC value of 16.2% instead of 8.17% THC, and a CBD value of 0.05% instead of 5.91% CBD.
A Type II recall refers to a situation in which the use of, or exposure to a product may cause temporary adverse health consequences, or where the probability of serious adverse health consequences is remote.
To date, Health Canada has not received any adverse reaction reports for this product sold by Aurora Cannabis Enterprises Inc. However, Health Canada recommends that any individual affected by the recall immediately stop using the recalled product and to contact Aurora Cannabis Enterprises Inc. at the following number 1-604-331-3434.
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Other news in this sector: