Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Meatless diets could cut 'water footprint' in half"
- US (AR): Oxygen's role in plant self-defense
- Nigeria: Overcoming knowledge barriers to nutritional security, higher income
- Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- A new vision guiding seed sector transformation in Ethiopia
European universities dive into aquaponics
This Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Higher Education, which will run for 30 months, will design and implement a multidisciplinary aquaponics curriculum, focusing on the development of entrepreneurial skills through the use of innovative and student-centred didactic methods. The project website will be launched soon.
Source: EU Aquaponics Hub (Sarah Milliken)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
- 09/05/2018 US (PA): Plans advancing for greenhouse in former garage
- 09/04/2018 "We want to supply Amsterdam with locally grown food"
- 09/03/2018 South-Korea: As temperatures rise, farmers plant crops in tunnel