Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
European universities dive into aquaponicsOn 9-10 November 2017 project partners from the University of Greenwich, the Technical University of Madrid, the University of Ljubljana, Biotechnical Centre Naklo and the Zurich University of Applied Sciences met in Madrid for the kick-off meeting of ‘Aqu@teach: innovative educational tools to promote learning among European students using aquaponics’.
This Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Higher Education, which will run for 30 months, will design and implement a multidisciplinary aquaponics curriculum, focusing on the development of entrepreneurial skills through the use of innovative and student-centred didactic methods. The project website will be launched soon.
Source: EU Aquaponics Hub (Sarah Milliken)
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Other news in this sector: