Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 21, Kent
UK: EMR Association/AHDB provides soft fruit updatesAHDB Horticulture funds a range of collaborative research projects for soft fruit growers, led and managed by scientists at NIAB EMR, the James Hutton Institute, ADAS and others.
This EMR Association/AHDB event will provide the industry with some of the latest results of AHDB funded research on soft fruit, with particular focus on pest and disease control.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Other news in this sector: