- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
The Geothermie Alliantie was established to promote the extraction and use of sustainable heat from the deep underground (geothermal energy) in the province of South Holland. This will be done by looking at the optimal possibilities for the development of geothermal energy in South Holland. And how these can be turned into concrete plans to be able to extract geothermal energy safely and in a socially responsible way. To this end, all participating parties will contribute their relevant knowledge and experience in the field of geothermal energy, the development of infrastructure and the heat market.
The majority of the geothermal projects realized in the Netherlands are located in South Holland (8 out of 15). Generally, this involves initiatives from greenhouse horticulture companies that have explored and realized the possibilities of geothermal energy. It is expected that geothermal heat can also be extracted in the coming period on a large scale for the heating of homes, offices and other industries, for example via the linking with the construction of a heating network.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Iceland: Geothermal energy could be used for dehydrating greenhouse tomatoes
- 10/15/2018 Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- 10/10/2018 "It's as if a car leasing company would also do the oil drilling"
- 10/09/2018 NL: "Availability of biomass under pressure"
- 10/05/2018 Support Scheme for Renewable Heat opens in Ireland
- 10/03/2018 Combining geothermal heat with super-fast internet
- 09/28/2018 Biogas specialist presents concepts for energy plants and slurry processing
- 09/28/2018 CAN (ON): "Avoid having biomass sent to landfill"
- 09/28/2018 "Energy industry is forever evolving"
- 09/28/2018 "Keeping up with high operational heating costs is a challenge"
- 09/26/2018 TomatoesNZ on the latest Emissions Trading Scheme review
- 09/24/2018 US (FL): Tecogen adds new service center to support growing fleet in Southeast
- 09/24/2018 Indoor farming: an opportunity for geothermal?
- 09/21/2018 California to build first large-scale water storage after 40 years
- 09/19/2018 New range of powerful medium speed V-Engines
- 09/13/2018 "Geothermal sector has 5 to 8 years to prove its competitiveness"
- 09/12/2018 "Transformers: a risk and business continuity puzzle"
- 09/04/2018 "Brexit reports misleading world of currency"
- 07/20/2018 "Use of CHP for biomass and green gas mainly at high lighting levels and CO2 requirement"
- 07/19/2018 Energy-generating glass saves water, boosts yields