- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Australian Made calls on consumers to buy local this Christmas
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, says every dollar shoppers spend on Australian-made and Australian-grown gifts and produce for this season’s celebrations will help businesses maintain production, employment and investment in the local economy and community in the year ahead.
“Supporting local businesses, and in turn our local communities, are just a few of the many great reasons to buy Australian,” Mr Harrison said.
“Aussie products are innovative, well-made, and offer exceptional value for money – there’s a great Aussie gift out there for everyone.”
The not-for-profit Australian Made Campaign certifies products as locally made or grown, and maintains the country’s largest online product directory of Australian-made and Australian-grown goods, housed at www.australianmade.com.au.
There are more than 20,000 products listed on the website, which are all certified to carry the Australian Made, Australian Grown kangaroo trade mark.
“The Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is one of the simplest ways to identify Australian products and produce, so we encourage all shoppers to look for the kangaroo in-store and online this festive season,” Mr Harrison said.
For holiday gift ideas, shoppers can visit the Australian Made Gift Guide at http://www.australianmade.com.au/products/christmas-crackers-2017
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 10/17/2018 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/15/2018 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 10/08/2018 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 09/25/2018 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 09/21/2018 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"