Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Indo-Dutch cooperation on crop residue managementHaryana Agriculture University, Hisar, and the Netherlands government have decided to jointly work on a project to tackle issues like crop residue management and work on bio-defence strategy, protected cultivation, peri-urban and urban horticulture, floriculture and hydroponic vegetables.
Besides, the project will go into setting up of an Indo-Dutch Horticulture Centre at Jhajhar, an agri-business incubation centre and explore the scope for teacher-student training, exchange programme, special short-term training programme and knowledge gap analysis.
This was decided at a meeting of the Joint Working Group of the Indo-Dutch Collaboration presided over by HAU Vice-Chancellor, K P Singh, on the university campus.
Asking the Dutch delegation to provide expertise in setting up flower auction centre in Gurugram, he highlighted the problem of paddy straw burning and its side effects on environment, public health and safety.
Read more at Outlook
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector: