Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mangos, Mariachi & Molé… Olé!Just as the leaves are turning colors and the chilly autumn wind is blowing in South Germany, the pulsFOG Marketing Team is making their way to sunny Irapuato, Mexico to exhibit at the 11th Annual Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato from 14-16 November 2017. Focused on making Agricultural, Horticultural, Agro Industrial business contacts between companies of the agricultural sector and visitors of the same branch, this highly anticipated expo is the most important agro-food event in all of Latin America with over 1,300 exhibitors and more than 120,000 visitors each year.
At Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, pulsFOG will be showcasing their entire product line with focus on their ever-popular tracFOG stationary cold fogging machine. This year marks the 10th year tracFOG market launch anniversary in Brazil, along with successful introduction into the greenhouse market in USA, Canada, England and Italy, as well as the launch for avocado plantations in South Africa and Brazil. pulsFOG is currently moving forward with the tracFOG market launch in Mexico for plantations, orchards and greenhouse applications. This is why they found a perfect fit to highlight the tracFOG at the Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato.
The tracFOG PTO driven fast fogger is a tractor mounted fogger that creates ultra-fine particles and propels them hundreds of feet. It is available with a 400 liter or 100 liter tank and two directable nozzles. The new Autovalve version includes solenoids to control each nozzle as well as a pneumatic directional reversal.
If you would like to visit the booth in Irapuato, Mexico at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato or would like more info on tracFOG, along with any of the other pulsFOG stationary or portable fogging machines, contact the Mexico regional dealer directly via email: email@example.com
Their office is located at: EQUIP, S.A. de C.V. Av. Juventud No. 8-1 Col. Los Nogales Corregidora, QRO. 76900 MEXICO.
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector: