- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- MedMen to acquire PharmaCann for US$682 million
- "Make growing easier with fewer drawbacks"
- 'Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year' '
- US (NJ): Strange-looking hydroponic farm at Forbes College is fully functioning experiment
- World Bank concerned about Morocco’s economic outlook
Hybrid purity testing of Brassica rapa using SSR marker technology
There was no significant difference in the purity percentage measured between different loci of the same strain. The fingerprint obtained by the amplification of each locus could be used to identify purity to obtain an authentic purity percentage. Curve mapping and significance analyses were conducted using the purity percentage of eight different seed samples and confirmed a sampling seed number of 96.
The results of the purity test were verified by comparison with the grow-out test (GOT) using molecular markers. In conclusion, the simple sequence repeat (SSR) detection system could be used for the rapid identification of the purity of the tested Chinese cabbage hybrids.
Access the full study at HortScience.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 De Ruiter Experience Center welcomes 2018th visitor of 2018
- 10/12/2018 Support crop conservation... while playing board games
- 10/11/2018 CAN (ON): Testing, Testing, TOV
- 10/10/2018 "Responsible work in a great team"
- 10/09/2018 Research seeks more productive tomato for southeast Turkey
- 10/09/2018 The Gemini basil: an alternative from Sais
- 10/05/2018 Closer planting, a crispy bite and trio cultivation in lettuce
- 10/05/2018 Knox and Knox Core Product of the Year at Polish Fresh Market
- 10/05/2018 ‘Turbocharging’ photosynthesis increases plant biomass
- 10/05/2018 "Mendel was actually looking for innovative crops"
- 10/04/2018 "Only seeds that have commercial value remain"
- 10/04/2018 Siberian scientists are breeding a new black tomato
- 10/04/2018 "Small steps forward: particularly large vegetables offer opportunities"
- 10/03/2018 US: An introduction to Rutgers downy mildew resistant sweet basils
- 10/03/2018 "Super-tomato shows what plant scientists can do"
- 10/02/2018 CRISPR could bring groundcherries to market
- 10/01/2018 ASTA welcomes new Sr. Director, International Programs & Policy
- 09/28/2018 The Netherlands: new blue, or rather, green zone?
- 09/26/2018 How do plant cells know in which direction to divide?
- 09/21/2018 Newly discovered enzyme is 'firing pin' for plant immunity