Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Potential for using brackish water in an aquaponic systemA poster presented at the Drylands, Deserts and Desertification conference (Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel, 6-9 November 2017) reported the results of an experiment to test the suitability of different plant species for aquaponics systems using brackish water. Plant growth was excellent for species such as celery, Swiss chard, spring onions and watercress.
The poster can be downloaded here.
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Other news in this sector: