Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
US (SC): Groundbreaking held for hydroponics farm in Pee DeeOn Thursday morning, Dillon County held a groundbreaking ceremony for East Nile Farms’ new facility along Heritage Road in Lake View.
The company invested $15.5 million and will create 200 new jobs in Dillon County.
“We’re definitely excited. It’s been a long time coming for Lake View and Dillon County,” said Tonny McNeil, director of economic development for Dillon County. “This is a tremendous opportunity for us, but ultimately our goal is for every single person that wants a job to have one in Dillon County.”
The company plans to produce 622,000 plants per month at the new facility. East Nile chose Dillon County for its geographic location and its people.
Read more at WMBF News (Nia Watson)
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: