Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: GrowSpan brings back in-house financingGrowSpan Greenhouse Structures will now be offering in-house financing solutions. From nurseries to cannabis production and everything in between, the offer allows customers to pursue or complete their greenhouse projects, allowing them to improve their operation’s functionality and profitability.
“In our nearly 40 years of experience as an expanding company, we understand the value of extended payments for structural and equipment investments. By offering low-interest financing programs, GrowSpan is investing in the growth of our customers and their businesses,” said GrowSpan Sales Manager Geoff Ching.
Financing solutions will be done in house, so customers won’t have to deal with an outside lending company. This provides a more streamlined project and enables customers to get their building when they need it most.
“By working with our internal credit team, we are confident that our customers will experience industry-leading service, throughout the finance review process, in addition to the exemplary service we provide in design, project management and installation,” said Ching.
With a small down payment, customers are able to take advantage of 4.99% financing, potentially freeing up significant capital.
Ching stressed the importance of this, “When businesses can finance purchases with trusted leaders, it frees up capital to maximize other investments that fuel growth and expansion.”
For more information:
GrowSpan Greenhouse Structures
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector: