Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Inverca presents new logo at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato
If you think about large scale plastic greenhouse projects in Central America, there is a good chance that the name Inverca will cross your mind. For more than 32 years, the Spanish family-owned company has been an important player in the field of large scale plastic greenhouse projects in this vibrant industry. In order to celebrate this, the greenhouse builder will introduce its new company identity at this week's Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato in Irapuato, Mexico.
You are invited to visit them in Irapuato to have a chat about their latest projects, developments and innovations at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, booth 902-927.
Other news in this sector: