Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Another turnkey project for Havecon:
CAN (ON): Beleave to expand with 80,000 sq. ft. in Hamilton
Beleave (CNSX: BE) is proud to announce that they have contracted Havecon to supply them with a 80,000ft2 high tech completely turnkey glass greenhouse for their Hamilton Location. Beleave has been working with Havecon over the past 6 months to develop a custom high tech greenhouse to help increase their production and quality while decreasing their environmental foot print and lowering input costs.
Beleave Kannabis Corp is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beleave Inc that is currently licensed to produce cannabis within their existing custom built 14,500ft2 indoor grow space in Hamilton Ontario. As the Medical Marijuana market continues to grow and expand we are very excited to be able to enter into the new greenhouse grown cannabis sector, says Bill Panagio COO of Beleave. Construction will start this fall with completion in late Spring 2018.
For additional information please contact:
Havecon North America Inc.
32 Sterling St
St. Catharines, ON, L2S 3T2
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector: