Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Online boost as Ocado agrees to stock Nim’s Fruit Crisps
A UK manufacturer of healthy snacks is celebrating a major retail breakthrough after being selected to supply Ocado.
Nim’s Fruit Crisps has followed up its recent listing with more than 60 Co-Op stores to sign a new deal with the online supermarket that they believe could double weekly turnover by the end of the year.
The company, which produces air dried fruits crisps from its ‘Grade A’ BRC accredited facility in Sittingbourne, will see five of its original lines sold via the retailer’s website, including apple, pear, pineapple, beetroot & parsnip and tomato & cucumber.
She continued: “The online supermarket is always looking to find new and exciting products to tempt the consumer. I believe we tick all the boxes with today’s shoppers, who are looking for healthy, great tasting snacks."
“Most of our produce is sourced from UK farmers and our clean label – clearly displaying the one ingredient we use - are both great selling points.”
The deal with Ocado comes just a few weeks after Nim’s announced its listing in Co-Op stores across the South East of England.
For more information: www.nimsfruitcrisps.com
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: