Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PMA Australia-NZ "Tech Event" to explore industry changing technologies
PMA Australia-New Zealand will be holding its second TECH EVENT on 16th November at Brisbane Markets, Rocklea to explore new business technology and innovation case studies.
The morning-only event will showcase a number of key developments that leading businesses are adopting to manage production, packing and operations, providing safer, more transparent and efficient supply chains.
"We need energy to run our supply chains and we’ve heard a lot about electricity and gas prices lately. Many businesses are considering what cost-effective energy options are out there, on and off the grid, and what other technology can be used to most efficiently heat and cool water for greenhouse climate control for fresh produce and flowers. We’ll hear from an organisation delivering the latest," organisers of the event told.
Visitors will also hear about how to increase yields using big data to make more informed decisions, ensure better sanitation with new methods and how a new labelling technology could affect the industry.
For more information:
PMA Australia-New Zealand
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector: