Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Disco in the greenhouseDigital Vegetables, a digital greenhouse in Tokyo – complete with psychedelic lights and a ‘vegetable orchestra’, is the brainchild of studio PARTY, and is designed to spark conversations about agriculture by encouraging visitors to touch, smell and hear plants being grown. It took over a plot of land in Tokyo’s Midtown garden space.
The frame of the digitally enhanced greenhouse has been strung with LED lights. Seven types of vegetables have been planted in beds inside the structure and, when touched by visitors, they trigger a series of light displays and sounds.
Read more at The Spaces (Betty Wood)
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector: