Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
FormFlex celebrating 10 years in MexicoThis year Formflex is celebrating 10 years in Mexico supplying gutter systems. In those ten years the landscape of the Mexican greenhouse industry transformed form a market with strictly low tech to an industry that no longer shy away from installing high tech greenhouse technology.
Formflex gutters at the Kubo-built glass greenhouse of Freshmex in Queretaro
This development has been closely followed by the team of FormFlex ever since the first metal gutter installation at bell pepper grower FreshMex at the Agropark in Queretaro in 2007. "We have been part of a group that paved the way for the high tech greenhouse industry in Mexico , opening doors to other North American and European suppliers", said Albert Pinto, GM at FormFlex Canada.
Installation of the glass at Freshmex back in 2007
Pinto and his team welcomes you to come celebrate 10 years of high tech gutter systems in Mexico and invites you to their booth at this week's Expo AgroAlimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico. FormFlex will be part of a coordinated effort between Excalibur, Sun Parlour, Genap, Brown Coir, and Dramm at booth #600.
For more information: www.metazet.com
Other news in this sector: