Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
11-13 July, 2018:
Japan: GPEC 2018 exhibitor registration now open
In July 2018, The Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Centre is once again home to the GPEC, Japan's largest trade show that focuses on horticulture and indoor growing. Held every two years, the GPEC is the trade show for business related greenhouse growing, plant factories and other horticultural technology.
The show is organized by the Japan Greenhouse Horticulture Association in co-operation with show organizer ATEX. Furthermore the event is supported by the Embassies of the Netherlands, Korea, Israel and other embassies or associations related to agriculture.
GPEC will give you 3 merits below:
1. GPEC will be your perfect opportunity to meet Japanese agricultural producers and organizations gathering from throughout the country. You can hear the needs and impression on your products from Japanese users.
2. GPEC will be useful to find reliable Business Partners. The manufacturers, distributors, and retailers visit GPEC to look for
something new. You can find your sales agents or tie-up partners in Japan.
3. GPEC will give you the latest information of the Japanese government and trend of the industry. The exhibition is organized by the Japan Greenhouse Horticulture Association, an organization administered by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Therefore, a tie-up with organizations related to greenhouse horticulture and plant factories in Japan will be realized through this show.
Show period: July 11 Wed. to 13 Fri., 2018 10:00-17:00
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall 1&2 (17,020m²)
Exhibition scale: 250 companies
Number of visitors: 42,000 professionals expected*
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Other news in this sector: