Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 1, Lory Student Center
US (CO): Produce safety symposium comes to CSUA “Resources and Tools for Produce Safety Research and Education” symposium will be held on Dec. 1 in the Lory Student Center, Room 382, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The goal of the symposium is to increase all participants’ understanding of Colorado State University’s growing role in produce safety, and connect the University’s first cohort of produce safety fellows with research and resources in various departments at CSU.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector: