Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
December 1, Lory Student Center
US (CO): Produce safety symposium comes to CSUA “Resources and Tools for Produce Safety Research and Education” symposium will be held on Dec. 1 in the Lory Student Center, Room 382, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The goal of the symposium is to increase all participants’ understanding of Colorado State University’s growing role in produce safety, and connect the University’s first cohort of produce safety fellows with research and resources in various departments at CSU.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Other news in this sector: