- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Measuring light in a greenhouse: why, what, when and how
- Spain: Largest pepper handling facility in Europe
- South Africa's highest court legalises cannabis use
- US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- Brazilian court rules that growers will continue to have access to glyphosate
Top 5 -last week
15 finalists selected for first European FoodNexus Startup Challenge
This type of event provides an excellent opportunity for participants to get an overview of state-of-the-art and the newest innovative, commercial ideas across Europe related to the food system. Besides, being there on the day also means having a unique chance of getting directly involved with the decision makers from within corporates and food-related startups from all parts of Europe.
In this context, Harry Barraza from Arla Foods, who is part of the jury of the European FoodNexus Startup Challenge Finals, expresses: “This type of facilitated meeting between startups and corporates is a really powerful instrument for us at Arla Foods to engage with people with innovative ideas and solutions that have already been pre-qualified. It basically saves us valuable time for scouting the market.”
The winner will be awarded a cash prize of €50,000 and all nominees will be able to work with Unilever, FrieslandCampina and other leading corporate partners.
The 15 finalists are startups coming from 8 different European countries. To see the list of countries and companies with more information, go to: https://www.fnsc.eu/2017/11/02/15-finalists-selected-for-first-edition-of-european-foodnexus-startup-challenge/
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again