Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
15 finalists selected for first European FoodNexus Startup ChallengeThe first edition of the European FoodNexus Startup Challenge is drawing towards an exciting conclusion; the 15 finalists are announced. These startups were selected out of more than 400 applications from across Europe. On December 13th, at the grand European Finals in the Dutch city of Wageningen, these food & agtech startups will pitch their ideas to a jury of corporates and investors.
This type of event provides an excellent opportunity for participants to get an overview of state-of-the-art and the newest innovative, commercial ideas across Europe related to the food system. Besides, being there on the day also means having a unique chance of getting directly involved with the decision makers from within corporates and food-related startups from all parts of Europe.
In this context, Harry Barraza from Arla Foods, who is part of the jury of the European FoodNexus Startup Challenge Finals, expresses: “This type of facilitated meeting between startups and corporates is a really powerful instrument for us at Arla Foods to engage with people with innovative ideas and solutions that have already been pre-qualified. It basically saves us valuable time for scouting the market.”
The winner will be awarded a cash prize of €50,000 and all nominees will be able to work with Unilever, FrieslandCampina and other leading corporate partners.
The 15 finalists are startups coming from 8 different European countries. To see the list of countries and companies with more information, go to: https://www.fnsc.eu/2017/11/02/15-finalists-selected-for-first-edition-of-european-foodnexus-startup-challenge/
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Other news in this sector: