Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Expo AgroAlimentaria, Booth 600:
Excalibur Mexico aids advancement of local greenhouse industry
As of 2017, Excalibur has now branched off beyond its borders and is now a serious player in both the USA and Mexican markets. Over the years, as Excalibur had become known as a prominent market leader in its core greenhouse film business. From this, other industry relationships developed with aligned products to the greenhouse growers. Excalibur now also offers screens, insect netting and ground cover from Ludvig Svensson, (ground cover also from WINFAB), coco bags from Brown Coir, tanks and liners from Genap, greenhouse whitewash and paint from Royal Brinkman.
In 2015, Excalibur opened up an office in Queretaro, Mexico to better service the Mexican greenhouse industry. This has proven to be a valuable decision as EXMEX now inventories an ample amount of the products it sells to service those unforeseen needs by the Mexican growers. As Excalibur’s sales force continues to build relationships and share knowledge learned with the growers it is sure to aid in the advancement of the Mexican greenhouse industry.
From their team, they ask that you visit their booth #600 at Expo Agroalimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico. See the new technology in film, Flexiglass Plastic that will be introduced at the show. Look closely at the quality of the coco growing medium that Excalibur is offering.
In building a relationship with Excalibur, you can be assured that they have your best intentions for a successful crop and Excalibur will prove this both through the quality products they offer and the team in place to service the industry.
Excalibur will be part of a coordinated effort between FormFlex, Sun Parlour, Genap, Brown Coir, and Dramm in booth #600 at the Expo Agroalimentaria in Irapuato, Mexico.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 UK: Growing media developments in soft fruit propagation
- 09/17/2018 Higher than expected turnout at Rijk Zwaan open day
- 09/17/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/17/2018 UK: Brassicas and Leafy Salads Conference
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 Wanted: Future proof vegetable producers
- 09/13/2018 Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- 09/13/2018 Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- 09/13/2018 US: 2018 Virginia Smart Farming Conference postponed
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference
- 09/13/2018 US (NY): Indoor Ag-Con pops up in Brooklyn
- 09/12/2018 The newest technology in lighting your commercial grow
- 09/12/2018 Italy: Veggie support for 7th Alzheimer Marathon
- 09/11/2018 US: Semi trucks carrying fruit overturn, in Oklahoma and California
- 09/10/2018 "How does LED technology benefit a growing business?"
- 09/10/2018 US (MA): Business and marketing sessions at NGCE
- 09/07/2018 Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- 09/07/2018 Measuring light in a greenhouse: why, what, when and how