Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Griffin sets dates for 2018 Grower & Retailer ExposGriffin has set the dates for its 2018 Grower & Retailer Expos. The company will host two Expos next year, one each in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania; each will be a two-day event.
The Expos are open to Griffin customers of all types including greenhouse and nursery growers, independent garden centers and controlled-environment agriculture operations. Both shows will feature suppliers, booking specials and educational opportunities representing the full breadth of Griffin’s product offering – hard goods, live goods and retail supplies.
The Massachusetts Expo will take place August 28-29, 2018, at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass. The Pennsylvania Expo is set for September 26-27, 2018, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Penn.
The Expos are an annual staple for Griffin customers dating back to 1981. The events serve to kick off the booking season, offering customers a range of Expo-exclusive promotions, booking specials and educational sessions.
For more information:
1619 Main Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Other news in this sector: