- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Retaining strong position of Westland by means of expansion and accessibility
- Russia: Stavropol governor lobbies strawberry greenhouse construction
- "From snack tomato via plum to beef tomato (and everything in between)"
- Foodstuffs and Woolworths NZ halt all Australian strawberry distribution
- Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
Top 5 -last week
US (NY): GLASE Director Mattos wins ASHS paper of the year
The award was given to the paper A Chlorophyll Fluorescence-based Biofeedback System to Control Photosynthetic Lighting in Controlled Environment Agriculture [J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 141(2):169–176] published in partnership with a team from the University of Georgia.
The announcement was made at the Award Ceremony during the Plenary Session at the 114th ASHS Annual Conference at the Hilton Waikoloa, Waikoloa, Hawaii on September 19th.
Source: GLASE (Craig Cramer)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/15/2018 "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
- 10/12/2018 "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- 10/11/2018 European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- 10/10/2018 "We believe in a co-creative approach within the greenhouse horticulture sector"
- 10/10/2018 Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 10/10/2018 "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- 10/10/2018 USDA awards funding for light and plant health research
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- 10/05/2018 Plastic-eating mushrooms aid in combating growing waste crisis
- 10/05/2018 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"
- 10/04/2018 Research into various light spectra
- 10/03/2018 Havecon opens North America office
- 10/02/2018 ERP software gives growers full view of operations
- 10/01/2018 "Cooling tech increases lettuce growth 132%"
- 10/01/2018 India: Agri & Food innovation platform launched
- 10/01/2018 Scootering through the greenhouse
- 09/28/2018 UK: Start-up secures funding to launch commercial scale trials for hydroponic growing system