Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): GLASE Director Mattos wins ASHS paper of the yearGLASE Executive Director Erico Mattos was one of the co-authors who received the American Society for Horticultural Sciences Outstanding Cross-Commodity Publication for papers published in 2016.
The award was given to the paper A Chlorophyll Fluorescence-based Biofeedback System to Control Photosynthetic Lighting in Controlled Environment Agriculture [J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 141(2):169–176] published in partnership with a team from the University of Georgia.
The announcement was made at the Award Ceremony during the Plenary Session at the 114th ASHS Annual Conference at the Hilton Waikoloa, Waikoloa, Hawaii on September 19th.
Source: GLASE (Craig Cramer)
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Other news in this sector: