Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (OH): Provisional licenses for Level II marijuana cultivatorsUp to five of the state's 11 initial Level II cultivators of medical marijuana will operate in Northeast Ohio, according to information released by the Ohio Department of Commerce on Friday, Nov. 3.
Akron, Canton, Oberlin and Ravenna each will have at least one of the smaller, Level II cultivation facilities. A second could go in Akron or Canton, depending on which site Fire Rock Ltd. moves forward with, as it received provisional licenses in multiple locations but can operate only one facility.
Level II cultivation licenses provide for operations with up to 3,000 square feet of growing space. They're the significantly smaller of the two levels, with Level I cultivators working in spaces with up to 25,000 square feet.
The state has the ability to award up to 24 provisional cultivator licenses in total, 12 in Level I and 12 in Level II.
Read more at Crain's Cleveland Business (Jeremy Nobile)
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Other news in this sector: