- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Ghana: Actor John Dumelo makes money from own cucumbers
- Turkey: “Super” tomatoes from Igdir receive a lot of interest from Iran
- Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- Bonduelle Fresh Americas sends 10,000 salads to help Hurricane Florence victims
- Belgian tomato group switching to hybrid lighting system
Top 5 -last week
- European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- Ireland allocates €6 million for horticulture
- Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
Re-use your drain water with an ultra filtration unit
How does the unit work?
The drain water is filtered through the Ultra Filtration unit. Once the water is disinfected it can be added to the fertigation unit. The water is ready to re-use and provide nutrients to your crops.
This is an example of a rose grower, but the system can be used in any cultivation.
Lower the use of fertilizers
Another important advantage is that the fertilizers will remain in the water. By measuring the amount of fertilizers left after filtering, it’s possible to add products as desired. This can lead to a financial advantage regarding the use of fertilizers, as they stay available after filtering.
Cost-efficient energy use
Since the working pressure on the membranes is not higher than a few bar, the system won’t require much energy to operate. The basic set up of the Ultra Filtration system has a flow rate between 2 and 3.5 m2 per hour and can be expanded to every desirable flow rate.
For more information:
Hortus Supplies International
1432 JH Aalsmeer
+ 31 297 52 49 19
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Agriculture: Drones in the air - sensors in the ground
- 10/16/2018 Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
- 10/15/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/15/2018 "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
- 10/12/2018 "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- 10/11/2018 European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- 10/10/2018 "We believe in a co-creative approach within the greenhouse horticulture sector"
- 10/10/2018 Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 10/10/2018 "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- 10/10/2018 USDA awards funding for light and plant health research
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- 10/05/2018 Plastic-eating mushrooms aid in combating growing waste crisis
- 10/05/2018 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"
- 10/04/2018 Research into various light spectra
- 10/03/2018 Havecon opens North America office
- 10/02/2018 ERP software gives growers full view of operations
- 10/01/2018 "Cooling tech increases lettuce growth 132%"
- 10/01/2018 India: Agri & Food innovation platform launched